WITH THE FOLLOWING STATEMENT, WE COMPLY WITH OUR STATUTORY DUTY TO INFORM AND INFORM YOU ABOUT THE STORAGE OF DATA, THE TYPE OF DATA, THEIR PURPOSE AND OUR IDENTITY. WE ALSO NOTIFY YOU OF THE INITIAL REGISTRATION AND THE TYPE OF DATA SUBMITTED.
Based on Article 13 of the Swiss Federal Constitution and the data protection regulations of the Federal Government (Data Protection Act, DSG) and in accordance with GDPR, every person is entitled to protection of their privacy and to protection against misuse of their personal data. We comply with these terms. Personal data will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold or passed on to third parties. The details can be found in the following explanations.
We look forward to your visit to our website and your interest in our offers. For external links to third-party content we accept no liability despite careful content control, since we have not initiated the transmission of this information, have not selected or changed the addressee of the transmitted information and the transmitted information itself.
In the following, we will explain what information we collect during your visit to our website and how it is used:
1. COLLECTION AND STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA AND THE NATURE AND PURPOSE OF THEIR USE
- a) When visiting the website: Every time a customer (or other visitor) accesses our website, the internet browser used on your device (computer, laptop, tablet, smartphone, etc.) automatically sends information to the server of our website , This information is temporarily stored in a so-called logfile (log file) on the server side (web hosting provider).
The following data will be collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
- if necessary IP address of the requesting computer, as well as device ID or individual device identifier and device type,
- name of the retrieved file and amount of data transferred, as well as date and time of retrieval,
- Message about successful call,
- requesting domain (origin of your request, from which you came to our website(s)),
- Description of the type of internet browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your terminal and the name of your access provider,
Our legitimate interest in accordance. Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO for the collection of data is based on the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection setup and comfortable use of the website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability as well
- for further administrative purposes.
In no case we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you.
2. TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
A transfer of your data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place. We only pass on your data to third parties if:
- You have given your express consent to this (Art. 6 (1) (1) (a) GDPR), DSGVO
- there is a legal obligation to pass it on (Art. 6 (1) (c) GDPR),
- disclosure is required for asserting, exercising or defending legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have a predominantly legitimate interest in not disclosing your data (Article 6 (1) (1) (f) GDPR).
3. DURATION OF DATA STORAGE
The data collected will be stored by us as long as necessary following the law.
4. EXTERNAL APPLICATIONS AS INTEGRATION ON OUR WEBSITE
Via our website you can open the link to Google Maps to find our address.
Our website doesn’t use social plugins (“plugins”) from the social network facebook.com operated by Facebook Inc., 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, California 94025, USA (“Facebook”).
Our website doesn’t use social plugins (“plugins”) from the social network Instagram (Instagram Inc., 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA, 94025, USA).
4. DATA SECURITY
We take all necessary technical and organizational security measures to store your personal data so that it is not accessible to third parties or the public. If you would like to contact us by email, we would like to point out that the confidentiality of the transmitted information can not be completely guaranteed with this communication method. We therefore recommend that you send us confidential information only by telephone or by post. For e-mail communication, we recommend the best possible encryption of your outbox via SSL technology. For more information, please contact your email service provider.
6. UP-TO-DATENESS AND CHANGE OF THIS DATA PROTECTION EXPLANATION
7. NAME AND CONTACT DETAILS OF THE CONTROLLER
We are pleased to help all concerned in connection with the handling of personal data and exercising their rights. For assistance please contact email@example.com . We are committed to dealing with all questions promptly.
Schule und KITA am Käferberg
KITA Käferberg AG
8050 Zürich Oerlikon, Switzerland
+41 (0)43 321 39 20